Pima County Assessor Forms
- All forms are in PDF format and require a PDF viewer (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader) for viewing.
- If you get this error message: bad encrypt dictionary, please get the latest update for Acrobat Reader.
- All forms are fillable. You can fill it out in Reader and print it from there. Or you can save a blank copy to your computer, then enter your information, and print it. Or you can just print the blank form and fill it in by hand.
- Note: If you fill out the form on your computer, you will NOT be able to save the completed form unless you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat.
- Unless otherwise noted, mail or hand deliver all completed forms to:
- Pima County Assessor’s Office
115 N Church Ave
Tucson AZ 85701
Before submitting an appeal form, please see Appeals Process for time periods when these forms are accepted.
Primary Residence Forms
Residential Rental Property Form
Personal Property Forms
Exemptions/Senior Property Valuation Protection